Advice for Visiting Costa Rica
- Many of our traveling patients desire to receive leading-edge dental treatments as well as enjoy a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica. At Clínica Gadea Ramírez, we strive to ensure that you leave Costa Rica highly satisfied with both your cosmetic dentistry treatments and your vacation. We hope you will want to return to Costa Rica.
- In general, you will find Costa Ricans to be very friendly, nice people. The typical “Tico” is a kind person and a great host. Costa Rican people have great family values and a good sense of humor. They are also very helpful. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you might need help, rest assured that there will always be somebody around to offer you a hand.
- Costa Rica is a wonderful country to visit. However, it is different from your home country regarding the cuisine, traditions, culture and lifestyle. In order to have great time, try to take in the uniqueness of Costa Rica and enjoy the best this country has to offer. Simply put, Costa Rica is not better or worse than other countries. Like all places, it is unique, and it offers a wealth of different experiences.
- Costa Rica’s beaches are places of breathtaking beauty, just like the country’s mountains and forests. However, not all of these places are appropriate for camping, hiking, swimming, surfing and fishing. Before embarking on these adventures, please check with the locals regarding safety. In order to stay safe, you might want to contact an agency that arranges various tours catering to all preferences, tastes and ages.
- While enjoying Costa Rica’s beaches, please remember to use a strong sunscreen and insect repellents to avid sunburn and painful insect bites. When heading for the beach, please be sure to pack sunglasses, sunscreen, an insect repellent and a hat. These items are also necessary when visiting Costa Rica’s mountains, where it is often hot, sunny and humid.
- Generally, Costa Rica is a safe place for foreign visitors. However, you should take simple precautions to avoid unpleasant situations. Leave your original passport at the hotel and carry a copy of your passport. Do not carry a lot of cash or valuable jewelry on your person, and do not leave valuable items exposed in the car. By taking these simple precautionary steps, you can help ensure that your stay in Costa Rica will be enjoyable and safe.
- Some of Costa Rica’s highways and national roads are in a less-than-ideal condition. Please use caution and patience when driving on these roadways. In addition, take additional precautions when driving on smaller roads that you don’t know well.
- In Costa Rica, we are very proud of our biological diversity and our abundant flora and fauna. We ask you to help us preserve our beautiful nature by making sure you do not disturb the delicate tropical ecosystem of Costa Rica. Our beaches, mountains and forests are places of picturesque natural beauty, and we hope you will be inspired to enjoy and preserve these natural wonders.
- In order to have the best time in Costa Rica, take some time to learn about the wealth of entertainment options offered by this country. You might want to browse the Internet, check out a book or contact a travel agency to find the best activities and places to visit.
- Thank you for visiting our country. We hope you will discover that Costa Rica is wonderfully different from most other places on earth. We hope to satisfy all of your expectations, and we hope you will enjoy an unforgettable vacation in Costa Rica.
Clínica Gadea Ramírez helps Costa Rica cosmetic dentistry patients enhance both their appearance and confidence through advanced smile makeover treatments. Over the years, the dentists of Clínica Gadea Ramírez have treated numerous San Jose, Costa Rica porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns and teeth whitening patients. In addition, they specialize in leading-edge reconstruction treatments and are regarded as top Costa Rica dental implants and full mouth reconstruction experts.